Ingredients for 1 watermelon pizza:
- 1 big round slice of watermelon
- raw chia pudding
- 100% raw cacao chocolate
- red currants
- toppings: chopped almonds, cacao nibs, fresh mint leaves
- Cut the watermelon slice in 6 equal parts.
- Melt the chocolate on a low heat and stir regularly. Stay below 40°C (or 104°F) if you want to keep the chocolate raw.
- When all the chocolate is melted, dip the watermelon slices into the chocolate one by one.
- Put them on a tray and add chia pudding on each.
- Add some blueberries, red currants and cherries.
- Top the “pizza” with chopped almonds, cacao nibs and fresh mint leaves.
If this blogpost inspired you, please leave a comment below or on my YouTube video. I also would like to say thank you for those of you who have been recreating my healthy vegan recipes on Instagram. It always brings me so much pleasure to see you enjoy them. To make sure I find your post, tag me in your photo and use the hashtag #eathealthywithjolien. I look forward to seeing more of your creations!