Ingredients for 7 thick fluffy pancakes:
- 1 cup buckwheat groats (200 g)
- 1 + ½ cup cinnamon hazelnut milk (335 ml)
- 1 small sweet apple
- for baking: 2 tsp coconut oil
- toppings: 100% raw cacao chocolate (35 g), apple slices, blueberries, hazelnut pulp (leftover pulp from cinnamon hazelnut milk)
- food processor
- Put both the buckwheat groats and the cinnamon hazelnut milk in your food processor and blend until smooth.
- Chop the apple into small cubes and add them to your dough. Blend again shortly.
- Heat 1 tsp coconut oil in a nonstick pan and take a big spoon of your dough to bake your first pancake. Flip it after a few minutes. Add a few drops of coconut oil between each pancake and continue baking until they are all done.
- In the meantime melt your chocolate on a low heat and stir regularly. Stay below 40°C (or 104°F) if you want to keep it raw.
- When all the chocolate is melted and your pancake stack is complete, pour the chocolate over your stack.
- Add some apple slices, blueberries and hazelnut pulp.
If this blogpost inspired you, please leave a comment below or on my YouTube video. I also would like to say thank you for those of you who have been recreating my healthy vegan recipes on Instagram. It always brings me so much pleasure to see you enjoy them. To make sure I find your post, tag me in your photo and use the hashtag #eathealthywithjolien. I look forward to seeing more of your creations!