Ingredients for ¾ cup:
- 3 cups unshelled peanuts (210 g) (or 1 cup shelled peanuts (150 g)
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- food processor
- Shell the peanuts.
- Put baking paper on an oven tray and spread the peanuts on it.
- Bake them in a preheated oven for three minutes at 180°C (or 350°F).
- Take the oven tray out, shake the peanuts, and bake them for another three minutes.
- Add the peanuts to the food processor as soon as they have cooled down.
- Blend for a minute and then scrape the mixture from the sides. Add the peanut oil and blend again until smooth.
- You can store the peanut butter for several weeks in a closable jar in your fridge.