Ingredients for 4 cups (550 g):
- 2 + ¼ cups oats (225 g)
- ½ cup almonds (80 g)
- ⅓ cup brazil nuts (50 g)
- ⅓ cup pumpkin seeds (50 g)
- ⅓ cup sunflower seeds (50 g)
- ⅓ cup raisins (50 g)
- 1 tsp cinnamon (3 g)
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted (50 ml)
- Chop the almonds and brazil nuts and put them in a bowl.
- Add the oats, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and cinnamon and stir.
- Add the coconut oil and stir again.
- Put baking paper on an oven tray and spread the mixture evenly.
- Bake the mixture in a preheated oven for 15 minutes at 160°C (or 325°F).
- Take the granola out, add the raisins, stir well and bake for another 5 minutes.
- When the granola has cooled down you can store it for several weeks in a closable jar.