Do you want to cook something special for your partner this Valentine’s Day? Don’t worry, if you don’t have a partner, you can obviously share this vegan & glutenfree sushi with family or friends, or just enjoy them on your own ^^. This sushi has only five(!) ingredients. Couldn’t be easier, right? This is what you need:
- pomegranate, seeds taken out
- kale, chopped into smaller pieces
- avocado, mashed
- nori sheets
- Bamboo rolling mat
- Cook the quinoa and let it cool down.
- Take your mat, put a nori sheet on it and add your kale, quinoa, pomegranate and avocado. Roll it tightly and add some lukewarm water at the end so that the nori sheet sticks together. (Watch the video for instructions in case this is the first time you make sushi.)
- Cut the roll into pieces and add some extra pomegranate seeds in the middle of each piece.
- Serve them on a plate in the shape of a heart. Enjoy!
Note: If you liked this blogpost and it inspired you in some way, feel free to like it, comment on it and share it with others. Also, if you like this blog, make sure to follow it to not miss out on any recipe 🙂 Thank you so much for checking in and hopefully I will see you next time!