I am here with a new vegan breakfast idea for you, this time it is a Christmas edition! I thought eating a Christmas tree would be so much fun so why not combining kiwi, pomegranate and chocolate for that? ^^ The chia oats pudding I have in this version is made with homemade almond milk and some extra flax seeds. Here is the recipe:
- 1 cup oats (100g)
- 3 tbsp chia seeds (30g)
- 1 tbsp flax seeds (10g)
- 400 ml homemade almond milk
- 1 kiwi (cut in slices)
- 1/4 pomegranate
- 1 slice of a banana (cut into a star)
- a pinch of vanilla powder
- 1 tbsp coconut shreds
- Put the oats, chia seeds, flax seeds and almond milk in a bowl and stir with a spoon. Leave for 5 minutes and stir again to make sure the chia seeds do not stick together.
- Leave in the fridge for one night or at least four hours if you want a real pudding.
- Decorate with your kiwi slices and try to form a tree with them. Put the banana star on top and decorate your ‘tree’ with some pomegranate seeds, vanilla powder and coconut shreds. Enjoy!
Note: If you liked this blogpost and it inspired you in some way, feel free to like it, comment on it and share it with others. Also, if you like this blog, make sure to follow it to not miss out on any recipe 🙂 Thank you so much for checking in and hopefully I will see you next time!