One of my favorite treats is making sushi with mango and avocado. Unfortunately the mango and avocado is far from local produce, but once in a while I treat myself and I think this combination is just out of this world. It is super easy to make, yet super delicious: both creamy, juicy and filling. Exactly how I like it and I hope you do too! Here is the recipe:
- nori sheets
- sushi rice
- avocado, sliced
- mango, finely sliced
- cucumber, finely sliced
- kale, chopped in big pieces
Extra’s: Tamari soy sauce, sesame seeds, parsley
- Cook the sushi rice.
- Take a nori sheet and place it on the mat. First add the kale, then the rice. Cover the nori for about 3/4th. Then add avocado, mango and cucumber in whatever order you like.
- Roll the sushi with the mat and add a bit of warm water at the end to make sure the nori sticks.
- Now cut your roll in small pieces.
- Serve with Tamari soy sauce, sesame seeds and some fresh parsley. Enjoy!
Note: If you liked this blogpost and it inspired you in some way, feel free to like it, comment on it and share it with others. Also, if you like this blog, make sure to follow it to not miss out on any recipe 🙂 Thank you so much for checking in and hopefully I will see you next time!