Another favorite summer smoothie of mine is this hazelnut banana berry drink. Even though it is already fall, the weather is still so beautiful that I thought I could very well share my super simple recipe with you. This smoothie is perfect to enjoy first thing in the morning. Hope you like it!
Ingredients for 1 smoothie:
- 1 cup hazelnut milk (220 ml)
- 2 big ripe bananas
- 1 + ½ cup frozen strawberries
- 1 tbsp chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
Toppings: chopped hazelnuts, vanilla
- Put all the ingredients (except for the toppings) in your blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve in a glass or a bowl and add your toppings. Enjoy!
Note: If you liked this blogpost and it inspired you in some way, feel free to like it, comment on it and share it with others. Also, if you like this blog, make sure to follow it to not miss out on anything I write about 🙂 Thank you so much for checking in and hopefully I will see you next time!