In the summer I just cannot get enough of smoothies. The recipe below is one I enjoyed countless times this beautiful summer. Now that fall is almost here, I think it is about time I share my super simple almond protein smoothie recipe with you. I like it most on sunny mornings, but you can enjoy it whenever you like. Here is the recipe. Hope you like it!
Ingredients for 1 smoothie:
- 1 cup almond milk (220 ml)
- 2 big ripe bananas
- 1 cup frozen berries (125g)
- 2 Medjool dates
- 1 tbsp chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
Toppings: banana, frozen berries, chopped almonds, pumpkin seeds, vanilla
- Put all the ingredients (except for the toppings) in your blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve in a glass or a bowl and add your toppings. Enjoy!
Note: If you liked this blogpost and it inspired you in some way, feel free to like it, comment on it and share it with others. Also, if you like this blog, make sure to follow it to not miss out on anything I write about 🙂 Thank you so much for checking in and hopefully I will see you next time!